December 5, 2010

What I Learned This Quarter- Number Three



Hello, 

As this Quarter comes to a close, I thought I'd share my top 3 most important take-aways in the world of Multimedia. 

Number 3: TAG YOUR WORK

There was only a quick mention of this in our class this quarter, but I thought it was one of the most important lessons. Tagging is basically adding keywords to your photos, blog posts, etc so that they will come up under a search. The more keywords (or tags) the better chance you have of someone finding your work. (It helps even more the further up in popularity your website is). Just like you want to include a lot of buzz words in your resume, you want to load up your uploads with tags. So next time you post something, tag it, then tag it some more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment