October 7, 2010

Welcome to The Browne Shutter!

Hello!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by.  I hope you will be back again and again.  I want to first describe what my blog will be about.  You know,  my Mission Statement.

The purpose of this blog is to give you insight into who I am and how I think, which hopefully will give you a better understanding of my work.  I would like to post some of my photos here, share things that I learn, share interesting things I find, ask for feedback, etc.

And because I take care of my readers, here is what you can expect from me:

1.   RELEVANT- I will post stuff that pertains in some way to Photography and/or the Photo community.  In the event that I go off on some wild tangent, I promise to bring it back around somehow to Photography.

2. INFORMATIVE- I am a student, I know the pains of not knowing everything I want to know.  I am no information hog by any means.  So, I will share stuff that I have found, either on my own or from someone else, on here.  There's plenty of room for everybody to get better.

3.  ENTERTAINING-  Gotta allow some wiggle room, right?  Ok, in case I can't keep it relevant or informative, I will at least give you some ENTERTAINMENT!  I live on the lighter side of life and love to laugh.  So I may share with you funny, random things that I find, just to keep it interesting.

So there you have it,  my Mission Statement. My Promise. Our Constitution.   Here's to spending good quality time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment