October 17, 2010

4, 3, 2, 1 I'd Say It Was A Job Well Done!

My plate was full this weekend, to say the least.  Among the many things I had planned, your author, Ta-Tanisha "To Do List" Browne shot 4 Football games, designed 3 logos, shot 2 races, and shot 1 self portrait.

The football games were great.  Thursday night, I shot South Gwinnett vs. Parkview High School, then Saturday I shot 3 different age groups of the Central Dekalb Jaguars.  Those kids can play!

I also do Graphic Design, so I had a couple clients in addition to my blog logo

The Atlanta AIDS walk was incredible. It was wonderful to see so many people come out for a wonderful cause.  I might even have a nice feature shot to turn in out of it.  (yay!)

Finally, I squeezed in a shoot for a self portrait.  See my blog post to see how it went.



I'm happy I got this stuff done.  There's still plenty more to do, but I'm kinda proud of myself this weekend.  I love productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment